The Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo SAN who represented President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR at the Opening Ceremony of the Nigeria Techno-Expo 2018 awarded scholarships while presenting the presidential award to Master Idakwaoji Daniel Omonu from FCT who came 1st, Master Ajisafe Solomon from Ogun State who came 2nd and Master Akingbulugbe Oluwatobiloba from Ondo state who came 3rd, at the opening ceremony of the Techno-Expo 2018 in Abuja on 5th March, 2018.
Prof. Yemi Osinbajo stated that the Federal Government is to strengthen human innovation by partnering with Bank of Industry (BOI)to set up six technological hubs in each geographical zone and also build six Universities, one in each zone to fast track the development of indigenous technology.He also said that Nigeria is a land thirst for innovation and promised to support the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology to play its important function of creating the enabling environment for technological innovation and development.
- TECHNO EXPO 2018 OFFICIALLY ENDS WITH AWARDS FOR BEST R&D PROJECT
- PRODA DEVELOPS TECHNOLOGIES TO TACKLE UNEMPLOYMENT AND YOUTH RESTIVENESS
- TECHNICAL SESSION ON STIMULATING ECONOMIC GROWTH THROUGH COMMERCIALIZATION OF INDIGENOUS R&D RESULT
- SPEECH OF VP PROF. YEMI OSINBAJO AT THE OPENING CEREMONY OF THE TECHNO-EXPO 2018
- VP, PROF YEMI OSINBAJO SAN, AWARDS SCHOLARSHIPS TO BEST THREE SCIENCE STUDENTS