Projects Development Institute (PRODA) has developed technologies that would tackle unemployment and reduce youth restiveness in the country.
The Director-General of the Institute Engr. Charles Agunlanna disclosed this during PRODA day at the Techno-Expo 2018 in Abuja. Such technologies include machines that could be used in cereal, palm oil and fish processing adding that many investment potentials abound in the institution.
He noted that most of their research and development products are designed for sustainable industrial growth through self-reliance adding that most of the machinery has been patented and are ready for commercialization.
He further stated that PRODA is ready to collaborate with sister research institutes and the public in the general in all areas of Engineering and Scientific endeavour particularly in the area of Agro processing machines for National Development.
- TECHNO EXPO 2018 OFFICIALLY ENDS WITH AWARDS FOR BEST R&D PROJECT
- PRODA DEVELOPS TECHNOLOGIES TO TACKLE UNEMPLOYMENT AND YOUTH RESTIVENESS
- TECHNICAL SESSION ON STIMULATING ECONOMIC GROWTH THROUGH COMMERCIALIZATION OF INDIGENOUS R&D RESULT
- SPEECH OF VP PROF. YEMI OSINBAJO AT THE OPENING CEREMONY OF THE TECHNO-EXPO 2018
- VP, PROF YEMI OSINBAJO SAN, AWARDS SCHOLARSHIPS TO BEST THREE SCIENCE STUDENTS