Sir. Henry Eteama is a Nigerian Citizen and currently the Project Manager-Strategy Implementation Task Unit (SITU). The Unit is charged with the responsibility of ensuring orderly implementation of the “National Strategy for Competitiveness in Raw Materials and Products Development in Nigeria” as approved by the Federal Executive Council (FEC) on Wednesday, 31st May 2017.
Before his appointment as Project Manager (SITU) in July 2017, he was the founder and Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Statistical System Management Consulting Limited from September, 2011. During this period, he was engaged either as a lead national consultant or individual consultant in various international and national consultancy services. Some of these consultancy services include;
- Development of Sector Statistics Strategy for 18 Pilot MDA’s of Federal Government (World Bank Contract)
- Development of framework for capturing administrative statistic of MDA’s in Nigeria (EU funded contract)
- Data mapping for Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s) in Nigeria (UNDP funded contract)
- Nigeria Data Test Report (UK-DFID funded contract) with Researcher Prof. Shannon Kindorny – Carleton University, Canada as International Lead Consultant.
- Design and Development of Master Plan for Quantity Surveyors Registration Board of Nigeria (QSRBN) as a Body Corperate (QSRBN funded contract)
- CrowdSourcng Client Identification Survey for states of Niger, Kaduna and FCT (FAO funded contract)
- Baseline Survey on Services Trade Statistic (STS) in Nigeria (Commonwealth Secretariate London funded contract)
- Development of Raw Materials Research and Development Council (RMRDC) Statistical Information System and Computational Database (RMRDC funded contract)
- Development of the National Strategy for Competitiveness in Raw Materials and Products Development in Nigeria. (RMRDC/FMST funded contract)
- Development of Implementation Plan of the “National Strategy for Competitveness in Raw Materials and Products Development in Nigeria.”
While at the National Bureau of Statistic (NBS), Eteama Henry was the project Manager, Project Implementaion Task Team, PM (PITT) of the federal government Economic Reform and Governance Project (ERGP-statistics component). Between 2004 to 2010, PITT implemented the Statistical Master Plan that defunct the old Federal Office of Statistic (FOS) and successfully established the ultra-modern world-class National Bureau of Statistic (NBS) by re-enginneering the statistical production processes, systems and also uplifted the entire National Statistical System (NSS) that impatcted positively on states government statistical system and Local Government Information System (LGIS). He successfully organized a study tour with Senate and House Committee members to Uganda and South Africa after which the current Statistics Act 2007 was realized.
Eteama Heary is indeed a foremost professional Statistician and Economist with a first Degree in Economics from the University of Ibadan in 1984 and Masters Degree in Economics (majoring in Project Analysis and Evaluation) from the University of Lagos in 1991. He worked althrough as a Civil Servant for 35 years with NBS and headed the Public Affairs and International Relation Unit (PAIRU) before retirement in 2010.
Sir. Eteama Henry is a member of some professional bodies including the Nigerian Statistical Association (NSA), African Statistical Association (AFSA), American Statistical Association (ASA) and Nigerian Economic and Society (NES). He is known for presenting scientific papers in conferences and seminars in addition to organizing technical workshops and training session for key MDA’s in Nigeria. He loves farming and engages in modern agricultural holdings activities (DIADI Agricultural Project Limited) Kuje, Abuja).
Sir. Henry Eteama is married with four children.
Strategy Implementation Task Unit
Raw Materials Research and Development Council (RMRDC)
17 Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama
Garki District, Abuja
- TECHNO EXPO 2018 OFFICIALLY ENDS WITH AWARDS FOR BEST R&D PROJECT
- PRODA DEVELOPS TECHNOLOGIES TO TACKLE UNEMPLOYMENT AND YOUTH RESTIVENESS
- TECHNICAL SESSION ON STIMULATING ECONOMIC GROWTH THROUGH COMMERCIALIZATION OF INDIGENOUS R&D RESULT
- SPEECH OF VP PROF. YEMI OSINBAJO AT THE OPENING CEREMONY OF THE TECHNO-EXPO 2018
- VP, PROF YEMI OSINBAJO SAN, AWARDS SCHOLARSHIPS TO BEST THREE SCIENCE STUDENTS