TECHNOLOGY & INNOVATION EXPO’ 2019 (14TH – 18TH JANUARY, 2019)
The 3rd edition of the Science,Technology and Innovation Expo tagged TechnoExpo 2019 will commence from the 14th – 18th January, 2019 at the Michael Okpara Square, Enugu, Nigeria with the theme ”SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION FOR ECONOMIC RECOVERY AND SUSTAINABLE GROWTH”. The opening ceremony will have in attendance top government officials, diplomats, members of the civil society, stakeholders in research and development (R&D) and students. The ceremony will officially be declared open by the President of Federal Republic of Nigeria, his Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR.
The main objectives of the 2019 edition of the Technology and Innovation Expo are as follows:
- Follow-up on Memorandum of Understanding (MoUs) signed as a result of previous Expos;
- Encourage interactions between Researchers and Investors with a view to commercializing research results, inventions and innovations from Nigeria’s research and tertiary institutions;
- Promote collaborations among research institutions and researchers/inventors
- Facilitate growth of indigenous manufacturing hinged on Science, Technology and Innovation (STI), as well as generally promote STI culture in Nigeria;
- Fast track the implementation of the National Science, Technology and Innovation Road Map’ 2030 and
- Bring to fore the capabilities of Nigerian Scientists, Engineers, and Inventors/Innovators in contributing to economic diversification of Nigeria.
The 2019 edition of the Technology and Innovation Expo will feature the following events:
- Opening Ceremony.
- Exhibitions of Research & Development results, inventions, innovations, STI Products/Services.
- Researchers/Investors Forum.
- Technical Sessions on emerging issues.
- Special Days for States, Conglomerates etc.
- Awards of prizes, certificates etc to outstanding exhibitors and researchers.
FOR INQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT US THROUGH THE FOLLOWING EMAIL ADDRESSES: